According to the Centers for Disease Control and prevention, there are nearly 4 million births per year in the United States. But for each child that is born in this country, there is an entire team of people behind them: from Doctors and Nurses, to Case Managers and Discharge Coordinators, and dozens more in between. As we celebrate moms for their hard work and sacrifice, a goal of GoMo Health is to also support the extensive network that enables so many births each year.
As we enter into another exciting year at GoMo Health, we are happy to announce the launch of our newest campaign:
Throughout the next couple of months, we will be demonstrating the innovative and useful ways that GoMo Health solutions are revolutionizing the way that new life is brought into the world.
Stick around for the next few months as we share:
- Engaging conversation and collaboration with experts in the industry
- Examples of messaging that have been customized for the prenatal and post-natal patient journey
- Personalized solutions for Hospital and Health Systems, Health Plans, and Pharma
- Specific ways to tackle the major pain points in Mother and Baby healthcare
- Client Innovators and their stories
GoMo Health Concierge Care® is a suite of web-based, patient centered population health management solutions that support the complete continuum of care. Using proven behavioral engagement methods, Concierge Care can be stacked to health outcomes for mother and baby. Using our proprietary science, BehavioralRx ™, we will demonstrate how cognitive and psychological techniques can stimulate higher levels of reciprocity and action for moms.
Here’s how to get involved with Building Blocks for Babies:
- Follow GoMo Health on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Connect with our four experts: Bob Gold, Shelley Schoenfeld, Alan Stern, and Elaine Oussoren.
- Subscribe to our blog and our email newsletter for new and engaging content. Simply fill out the quick form in the right-hand sidebar, and you’re subscribed to both!
- Don’t forget to visit our main campaign page, our home base for all things mom and baby: