Hosted by ACHRM, The Association for Corporate Health Risk Management, GoMo Health presented to their members on, “How Does Behavioral Science Improve Health Risk?”
About the webinar:
How To Improve Employee Brain Fitness and Motivate Behaviors That Improve Health Outcomes and Decrease Costs
The webinar showcases:
- How improving employee brain fitness and performance positively effects work productivity, and health outcomes
- The relationship between the mind and body in motivating, activating, and developing and fostering resiliency
- How applying a cognitive and behavioral science increases employee activation in their own self-care
- Illustrates the process and outcomes leveraging case studies with Humana and other employers
Bob Gold, MS
Founder & Chief Behavioral Technologist
- One of the world’s leading behavioral technologists
- More than 20 years’ applied research and development experience in the areas of the behavioral and cognitive science of human motivation, activation and resiliency.
Chief Executive Officer
- Driven and committed to delivering improved health outcomes and reduced healthcare expense at the same time.
- Arm people with the information and support they need to navigate through challenging times.
To learn more about Concierge Care, click here to schedule a demo.
Event Category: Virtual Event, Webinar
Duration: 1 hour
Find Us Online