GoMo Health worked with Med-IQ to created two patient education programs to support families, caregivers and friends of those affected by chronic conditions. In 2016, the Chronic Pain and Cystic Fibrosis programs were launched.
Both programs accomplished their goals through the delivery of patient-centered resources designed to address the challenges of treatment adherence.
To support individuals with Cystic Fibrosis and Chronic Pain, along with their families, caregivers, and friends through the delivery of patient-centered resources designed to address the challenges of treatment adherence and determining when to talk to their care team about mental health issues.
The GoMo Health Personal Concierge programs for Cystic Fibrosis and Chronic Pain included:
- Custom onboarding surveys for baseline data collection
- Care (SMS/text) messages and quick page two-way content delivery.
- The Chronic Pain program included two care messages per week for eight weeks.
- The Cystic Fibrosis program included two care messages per week for 16 weeks.
- At the end of the two programs, the participant received a program conclusion survey.
- Real-time data collection.
- Program promotion.
- Participant recruitment.
- Total Program Participants: 153
- Total Program Opt-outs: 15
- Total Program Participants: 33
- Total Program Opt-outs: 2