GoMo Health is proud to announce the creation of the annual Innovator of the Year awards, a yearly designation for outstanding team members in the health care industry.
GoMo Health is delighted to recognize those who transform the patient and provider experience, improve communications throughout the continuum of care, efficiently scale the support and care available to patients from their clinical care team, and increase provider Joy in Practice. Innovators are employees of health plans, hospitals, health systems, or pharma and life sciences companies that exemplify:
- Out-of-the-box innovation, creation, and implementation of programs that meet the objectives listed above.
- Keen focus on program introduction, promotion, ease of access, and utilization.
- Collaborative program monitoring, identifying opportunities for ongoing improvements.
- Diligent gathering of patient reported outcomes to drive future initiatives.
During the first half of 2018, the many ways that our solutions can impact perinatal care offered by hospitals, health plans, and pharma have been featured during the Building Blocks for Babies campaign. There are several outstanding organizations that have used these solutions to materialize outstanding quality health care for women and their children. Among these organizations are the people who add exceptional flair to improved health outcomes; priceless team members that take a goal and exceed the already high expectations. Our first Innovators are the perfect examples of these team members that we are proud to say we work with.
And the winners are…
- Jessica Anderson, RN, BSN, CPHQ Quality Improvement Maternal Child Project Manager at WellCare Health Plans (Health Plan Innovator)
- Lauren Zaccardi Samman, Director of Marketing and Public Relations at Pascack Valley Medical Center (Hospital Innovator)
Stay tuned in the next few weeks to learn more about our Innovators, their stories, and the unique ways that they are affecting change within their organizations.