Mother’s Day is just around the corner and to pay tribute, Gold Group and its divisions, GoMo Health and 24K Creative, will be celebrating moms worldwide from April 17 – May 14, 2017. Throughout the month we will be giving away some great prizes, providing useful tips and fun facts and showcasing some of our favorite celebrity and Gold Group moms.
GoMo Health is proud to support moms and moms-to-be worldwide in hospitals and at home with our interactive engagement solutions. Our suite of Concierge Care Products now includes Prenatal Concierge™, Bedside Concierge™ and coming soon…Discharge Concierge™. We’d like to salute some of our partners who are leading the way in healthcare with in-the-moment patient-centered solutions that are accessible from a mobile phone, tablet or laptop.
Leading The Way In Healthcare Because Moms Matter
- The Aga Khan University Hospital in Kisumu, Kenya, our 1st international partner, is utilizing our Prenatal Personal Concierge support program as a resource for pregnant women who visit the hospital for their prenatal care. It is designed to educate and support them in a remote care setting with 2-3 care messages per week via text message for the duration of their pregnancy.
- Driscoll Health Plan launched the Personal Concierge™ to their members, which improves both prenatal and postnatal care for mothers and their children. Concierge Care® is a part of Driscoll’s overall patient-centric approach to providing quality care which led to the Managed Care Organization topping the charts in Texas for STAR and CHIP well care visits in the child and adolescent categories.
- Riverside Health has implemented our prenatal solution with the objective of improving prenatal patient education and reducing emergency department usage, and preterm births. Riverside’s prenatal members receive health tips, educational information, and reminders to take prenatal vitamins and go to doctor’s appointments.
- Sacred Heart Health System in Pensacola, Florida partnered with GoMo Health to implement and promote Bedside Concierge™ within their Maternity and Women’s Center. The patients’ “in-the-moment” comfort care requests are sent directly to the appropriate department that can service them, including: extra pillows and blankets, fresh sheets, 24/7 food ordering, vehicle valet service and Monogram Maternity birth design services.
- ViaCord is a leading provider of newborn cord blood banking services. They work with OB/GYN practices nationally to help educate expecting mothers about the option and potential benefits of saving their newborn’s cord blood following birth. After completing a basic survey, interested mothers will receive content related to their pregnancy journey. Patients receive one care message per week during the length of their pregnancy.
- Hackensack University Medical Center at Pascack Valley will be our first partner to deploy Discharge Concierge™ this May. More news to come…
Tips For Creating Your Own Mother’s Day Celebration
Whether your mom lives nearby or far away, here are some ideas to make her day special:
- Nothing says love like extra sleep.
- Homemade cards & crafts are always welcome – check your local library or nearby Michaels Stores for ideas and free or inexpensive make-and-take projects.
- Homemade breakfast or brunch – Here are some delicious yet easy-to-make Mom’s Day recipes.
- Pictures are worth a thousand words – find a special photo-centric gift now or even better, enter to win a Digital Photo Package valued at $289 from life365 Portraits. Click here to enter!
- Keep the kids out of the house for a few hours, Dad – visit the park, walk on the beach or find something special to do in your area.
- Say it with flowers – pick your own or enlist your local florist to help.
- Give mom the day off – make a reservation at a local restaurant.
The impact that moms have on our lives is universal, so join us and thank Mom in a big way this year. For more information on our Mother’s Day Celebration, click the button below.