The GoMo Health Prenatal Personal Concierge support program is a resource for pregnant women who visit the hospital for their prenatal care; designed to educate and support them in a remote care setting.
To provide consistent remote care management, support, content and resources to Kenyan women.
GoMo Health leveraged its proprietary emerging science, BehavioralRx™, the science of patient engagement, to build the program and determine the engagement strategy, approach and content delivered. The following behavioral and cognitive techniques were applied:
- Suggestion Technology: Intervening at the right time
- Conditioning Technology: Reinforcing target behavior
- Reduction Technology: Persuading through simplifying
- Tailoring Technology: Persuasion through customization
GoMo Health Prenatal Personal Concierge delivers 2-3 care messages per week via text message for the duration of the pregnancy. The care messages are educational, offering tips and guidance to pregnant women to manage their own health care and the health and wellness of their family. At the start of their participation, patients enter their due date and the program automatically calculates the week of their pregnancy, with trimester-relevant content sent to support the mother-to-be based on where she is in her gestation.
In a survey of women actively participating in the Prenatal Personal Concierge™ program, soon-to-be moms shared:
- 100% would refer the program to a friend.
- 77% want to continue a post-partum
- 100% confirmed that the Prenatal Personal Concierge is helping them better manage their health and pregnancy.
- 93% click on the links delivered in the care messages. Personal Concierge™ program.
In serving the Western Region of Kenya, The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu celebrates the unique and special role of the Mother as a powerful partner in the well-being of our nation. GoMo Health Concierge Care mobile services supplements our commitment of care to our pre-natal patients’ health and wellness by providing useful education directly to their phones.Syed Sohail