Reducing high-risk behaviors with Personal Concierge
With Personal Concierge, participants receive between 3 and ten Care Messages per week, depending on various aspects of their unique situation. Messages include informational and motivational support that touches on several areas of life, including a person’s life skills, lifestyle, fun, and entertainment. Care Messages can be initiated by Call Specialists or two-way in nature, creating an environment of support at times where people are more likely to engage in high-risk behaviors.
Participant-initiated keywords include:
- SMILE: Sends participant a message with a joke or quick game.
- MOOD: Sends participant a “feel good” motivational message.
- PEER: Sends participant a message with a story about someone successfully managing a similar challenge or experience.
- SPIRIT: Sends participant a faith-based message.
- HALT (Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired): Sends participant a message to redirect negative feelings.