GoMo Health is lucky to have a wide roster of clients who are dedicated to changing the face of healthcare across the globe. Our client list is full and varied; Health Plans, Pharma and Providers are all coming together with the same aim: to improve care for mothers and babies.
Below are stories of our client innovations that tap into all levels of maternity care, including prenatal, postpartum, baby’s first 15 months, and labor and delivery. Together they are breaking new ground on how technology is used by providers, plans and pharmaceutical companies.
- WellCare of Nebraska, a subsidiary of WellCare Health Plans, Inc., launched its unique Baby’s First Personal Concierge™ program, focusing on postpartum health and wellness information. According to a recent survey by Google, new and expecting parents perform twice as many Internet searches as non-parents. Due to this demand for information, this platform now provides resources directly to users when they need it most.
- Driscoll Health Plan launched the Personal Concierge™ to their members, with a focus on both prenatal and postnatal care for mothers and their children. Personal Concierge is a part of Driscoll’s overall patient-centric approach to providing quality care which led to the Managed Care Organization topping the charts in Texas for STAR and CHIP well care visits in the child and adolescent categories.
- Riverside Health has implemented our Personal Concierge™ focusing on prenatal education and health, with the objective of improving prenatal patient education and reducing emergency department usage, and preterm births. Riverside’s prenatal members receive health tips, educational information, and reminders to take prenatal vitamins and go to doctor’s appointments.
Hospitals and Health Systems
- After Hackensack Meridian Health at Pascack Valley Medical Center successfully launched Bedside Concierge™ hospital-wide, they expanded to launch the NEW Discharge Concierge™ in their Maternity Center. With the Discharge Concierge, state-mandated pre-discharge patient education is delivered directly to patients for optimal cognition. In a fully automated yet highly personalized experience, resources are accessible via any web enabled device – with inpatients reviewing content at their own pace, indicating completed content in an interactive checklist, noting any questions in a live notepad, and requesting nurse time for clarification only as needed. Patient completion is linked automatically via API to the patient’s electronic medical record, yielding a 100% turnkey process.
- The Aga Khan University Hospital in Kisumu, Kenya, our first international partner, is utilizing Personal Concierge focusing on prenatal health as a resource for pregnant women who visit the hospital for their prenatal care. It is designed to educate and support them in a remote care setting with 2-3 care messages per week via text message for the duration of their pregnancy.
- Sacred Heart Health System in Pensacola, Florida partnered with GoMo Health to implement and promote Bedside Concierge™ within their Maternity and Women’s Center. The patients’ “in-the-moment” comfort care requests are sent directly to the appropriate department that can service them, including: extra pillows and blankets, fresh sheets, 24/7 food ordering, vehicle valet service and Monogram Maternity birth design services.
- … Coming Soon! The Schrafts 2.0 Specialty Pharmacy is working with GoMo Health to create a Personal Concierge™ program focusing on fertility. The program will provide Schraft’s 2.0 patients (and their circle of support/partners) with the resources and support they need to optimize patient understanding in the fertility journey, offering support for emotional strain, while increasing adherence to fertility (medication) treatment protocols and reducing misuse/waste. Stay tuned in the next few weeks for news about this exciting launch.
To learn more about any of these client projects, or learn how Concierge Care can be customized to other specific healthcare groups, try our free demo.